Oct 11, 2021
Today we're talking about how and why your business is speaking to you, and what you need to do about that. Often we get wrapped up in doing the things that we think we should be doing, potentially getting caught up in a rat race. And when this happens, we're losing sight of what matters to us.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
- Why you should remind yourself to be grateful for your business
- How to avoid falling into a trap of thinking that you are not doing well enough, because of the pressure that's on you at home
- Remembering your priorities when you reach the crisis point
- The importance of looking after yourself enough to see what's there after the storm
When you get caught up in the hustle and the competing, you forget yourself. Think about what it would be like if you remembered why you began in the first place. When your business has a purpose, a mission and a message, you don't need to run the race.
- Connect with James Burke https://uk.linkedin.com/in/jamesburkebusinesscoachmanchester
- Connect with Pete Cohen https://petecohen.com/
- Check out Get Visible: How to Have More Impact, Influence & Income, a book by Anna Parker-Naples https://annaparkernaples.co.uk/book/