Jul 19, 2021
Today we are talking about spiritual awakening, and what it means for your business.
I'm bringing on my friend Dr. Erin Fall Haskell, an incredible woman often known as Dr. Erin, a doctor of divinity. She is the founder of a New Thought Global Community, and she helps people to dig into their personal trauma, and connect with their spirituality to go on and do amazing things. She was the host of Good Morning Lala Land, and she has turned around her own major trauma into creating something incredible.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
- How going through horrendous things can bring us back to who we are
- Why doing your trauma work is the core work
- How trauma work informs your business
- What if you aren’t getting the results in your business, but you’re scared to look into the deep stuff
- What blocks come up for people in their trauma work
There is wisdom in trauma. Trauma minus emotion equals wisdom. You didn't go through what you went through, if you weren't ready to learn and embody a particular wisdom. Your purpose is already written in your DNA, and the goal is never about being seen, it's about giving and serving.
- Dr. Erin’s website https://erinfallhaskell.com/
- Connect with Dr. Erin http://www.drerin.tv
- E4 Trauma Method https://www.soulciete.com/e4traumamethod
- Awakening, a book by Dr. Erin Fall Haskell https://amzn.to/3kpUFmm
- Spiritual Awakening - Dr. Erin Podcast https://apple.co/2Tf3y79
- Apply for Anna Parker Naples’ Accelerated Results Mastermind http://www.annapn.co/mastermind